Chinese Government Scholarship
Application Information for Chinese Government Scholarship of Yanbian University, 2021
Yanbian University sincerely welcomes all outstanding international students to study at our university.
Please notice that we do not recruit Chinese government scholarship students through any agencies. The whole application and evaluation process is free.
1. CATEGORIES AND DEADLINE OF APPLICATIONS
1) Full time Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree candidates
2) Duration. This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
3) Deadline: March 30th, 2021
1）Please refer to the website of introduction to Yanbian University of CSC
2) Master Degree major list in Chinese: http://grad.ybu.edu.cn/info/1066/2493.htm
3) Doctoral Degree major list in Chinese: http://ydyz.ybu.edu.cn/bszsml/index.html
1) Just for freshmen from foreign countries (We don’t provide scholarship to the coming graduates from universities in China.)
2) Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
3) The major that applicants applied for should belong to the same discipline of his/her highest level of education.
4) Applicants for the Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and must be under the age of 35.
5) Applicants for the Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and must be under the age of 40.
6) Language requirement: HSK 4 with score of over 180.
4. DETAILS OF SCHOLARSHIP
1) Exemption from tuition, application fee, and accommodation fee (only for double rooms, no family rooms.) and comprehensive medical insurance.
2) Monthly stipend is paid to the students by the host institution at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month):
Master’s Degree Candidates: CNY 3,000 Yuan
Doctoral Degree Candidates: CNY 3,500 Yuan
3) Comprehensive Medical Insurance for International Students in China.
4) For more information of Chinese Government Scholarship please refer to http://www.campuschina.org/index.html
5. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship: please register and complete the online application through https://www.campuschina.org/index.html, print the application form after finish.
(the code of Yanbian University is 10184, application without online application will not be accepted).
2) Copy of Passport Home Page: Applicant shall submit a clear scanned copy of his/her ordinary passport with validity later than March 1, 2022. If the validity of the current passport does not meet the requirement, please apply for a new passport before submitting the application.
3) Notarized highest diploma: Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4) Notarized Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
5) A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English. (A minimum of 800words.)
6) Recommendation letters: Applicants for graduate programs or senior scholar programs must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
6) Applicants for music studies are requested to submit their own works. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
7) Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form is designed by the Chinese quarantine authority and can be obtained from the dispatching authority. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
8) Notarized Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.
9) Post mail all the above documents to the following address.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
International Students Office
Department of International Exchange and Cooperation
No. 977, Gongyuan Rd., Yanji, Jilin, 133002, China
Department of International Exchange & Cooperation
January 5, 2021